Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Mizuno Wave Rider

I picked up a good pair of running shoes when we were in the States in January. For a long time I ran in them mostly on the treadmill, but over the last month I've been running on the roads and across fields as well. For me they seem the ideal all-purpose shoe.

They are Mizuno Wave Rider 10. I think they cost around $60 to $70 in Orlando, which was an excellent bargain. The full price for the same running shoe in the UK is £70, so a good rule of thumb is if it costs £100 in the UK you can expect it to cost $100 in the USA. With the exchange rate as it is it's about half the price in America.

Mizuno Wave Riders are great shoes if your foot type is neutral, and you're looking for a good all round shoe. They provide excellent cushioning, and good heel to toe progression. You may be able to pick up some bargains at this time of year since Mizuno now have version 11 in the shops; you should be able to get a pair for around £50.

No comments: